3M Mounting Tape
This 100’ 3M Adhesive Spool will help mount aluminum channels without the need of countersinking or screwing them in to get the job done quickly. Simply clean your non-porous mounting surface, peel and stick the adhesive strip onto your aluminum fixture, and affix the fixture to your mounting surface. Creates a strong, permanent bond that can withstand water and high heat. The bond strengthens over a 24 hour period. Compatible with any of our flat base aluminum channels.
- 3M Formula Used 5915 VHB
- Ideal Install Temperature 20°C to 40°C
- Operating Temperature -35°C to 90°C
- Environment Indoor/Outdoor, no exposure to direct sunlight
- Mounting Method Peel and Stick
- Resistant To Water and Saltwater
- Full Bonding Time 72 Hours
- Ideal for Bonding To Non-porous surfaces such as Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Glass, Powder Coated Surfaces, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, etc.
- Spool Length 33 meters
- Spool Width 10 mm
- Tape Height 0.4 mm
- Core Very Conformable Foam
- Product Weight 0.31 lbs