Évoralight’s Return Policy
This return policy pertains to partners, distributors, dealers, and resellers who make direct purchases from Évoralight and takes precedence over all previous editions, whether in print or any other format.
To access the RMA form get in touch with our Support team.
Phone: 844-964-1600 option #3.
Email: [email protected]
Outlined below is Évoralight’s return policy. Prior authorization from Évoralight, along with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, is a prerequisite for all merchandise returns.
Évoralight Stock Items:
- Évoralight’s standard stock items can be returned within 60 days of purchase for exchange or substitution.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Orders for Évoralight’s standard stock items that are canceled before they are shipped will receive a full credit.
- Orders that are canceled for any reason after they have already shipped will incur a 15% restocking fee, in addition to the cost of freight for the initial outgoing order.
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied to any returned item.
- Custom products offered by Évoralight cannot be canceled, returned, or refunded.
- Clearance items sold by Évoralight are sold as-is, and they are considered final sales, not eligible for return or exchange.
Returning Évoralight stock products:
- Contact our Support team and they will then provide you with an RMA number and shipping instructions.
- Return the product in its original packaging along with the RMA number. All products must be in original condition and resellable condition. Ensure all components, such as instructions and accessories, are included with the return.
- The customer is responsible for shipping fees when returning items.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNDER WARRANTY:
Évoralight accepts the return of defective stock and custom items under warranty. Please refer to the warranty policy for the specific product.
Évoralight, at its discretion, will either repair, replace, or substitute the defective items, or choose to reimburse the original purchase price. Upon request, Évoralight will send out an advance replacement of the defective product.
Returning defective products under warranty to Évoralight:
- Contact your Support team to start a warranty claim.
- Évoralight will provide a return label for you to ship the defective product to our headquarters.
- Upon receipt of the damaged product, Évoralight will issue a credit to the customer.
- If requested, Évoralight can send an advance replacement of the defective product, with charges applied to the customer. Offsetting credit will be issued upon receipt of the defective product.
All packaging and items from Évoralight are meticulously inspected before shipment. If your merchandise sustains damage during shipment by the shipping carrier, please contact Évoralight within 10 calendar days of delivery to initiate an RMA/damage claim. The return process for damaged items will be handled in the same manner as defective items.