Evoralight Shipping Policies
United States: We ship via UPS Ground which takes between 1 to 6 transit days in the US. This applies to all states, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. For a detailed reference see the UPS Ground Transit Times map below.
Canada: Évoralight ships to Canada via USPS Priority International. Keep in mind, we have no way of tracking a package once it crosses the Canadian border. We can not give any guaranteed delivery dates as there are many possible factors (customs, brokerage fees, etc.) that may affect the delivery.
International: We ship all international orders (anything outside the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico) via UPS Worldwide Expedited. Customers have the option of choosing USPS if preferred. To do so, Évoralight must be contacted for a shipping quote.
“Free UPS Worldwide Saver or LTL (depending on shipment size) is available to Mexico for orders of $500 or greater. International shipments via UPS will be shipped Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) unless other arrangements are made (e.g. use of a freight-forwarding service). This means that any local taxes and/or import duties will need to be paid by the recipient to UPS before they will release the goods for final delivery.”
“All orders (Free & Expedited) are filled and shipped the following business day for processing purposes.”
- Free Shipping via UPS Ground is available within the Continental US for orders of $500 USD or more. Free UPS Ground shipping is also available for orders in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico for orders of $1500 USD or more.
- Free USPS Priority Mail is available to Canada for orders of $500 USD or greater.
- UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3-Day Select are available for all states, including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico on all size orders.
- UPS or USPS to any international location on all size orders.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cover any miscellaneous international charges incurred by shipping carriers (e.g. import duties and/or local taxes).
- Contact Évoralight for a shipping quote.
- Some areas of the USA qualify for Saturday delivery via UPS. There is an additional fee that UPS adds for Saturday delivery. To choose this option you must contact us for a quote.
- Évoralight only ships via UPS and USPS, but can ship via other carriers if an account number is provided by the customer.
- Orders of $500 USD and greater may require a signature upon delivery.
- Once shipped, Évoralight holds no responsibility for lost or late packages while in the custody of the shipping carrier. If you wish to insure your shipment, please contact customer service before completing your purchase.
- For general questions regarding shipping, contact Évoralight.
- For detailed shipping information, contact the shipping carrier directly.
- International packages cannot be tracked after leaving the United States if shipped through USPS. Alternate shipping services may provide tracking capabilities and/or quicker delivery
UPS Ground Transit Times Map
- Transit Days = Business Days (exclude Saturdays & Sundays)
- Days are an estimate, not a guarantee